Taking your classic ceasar to the next level with our T-H-Ceasar. A great option to keep guests who are more herb friendly included throughout the party. This mixed drink uses our Farm & Florist Truffle Hot sauce found in our Dynamic Duo Trattoria pack.
2.5 MG — 5 MG
- 1 cup Clamato juice (or any tomato-clam juice blend)
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon celery salt, plus more for rimming
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Ice cubes
- Pickled veggie or Celery stalk and lime wedge, for garnish
- 1-2 tbsp of F+F Truffle Hot Sauce
Tips and Techniques
- Go above and beyond by garnishing your T-H-Ceasar with salami, pepperoni sticks, hot peppers, pickled onions, beans, asparagus or olives
- Fun ingredients to add in the mix: horseradish for an added kick or pickle juice for extra acidity
- If you’re making a big batch don’t forget to label your container to avoid any confusion among guests
- Rim a tall glass with a lime wedge and then dip it into celery salt.
- Fill the glass with ice cubes.
- Add the Clamato juice, Worcestershire sauce, Farm and Florist Truffle Hot Sauce, lime juice, celery salt, and a pinch of black pepper.
- Stir well to mix all the ingredients.
- Garnish with your desired pickled veggie or celery stalk and a lime wedge.
Make your T-H-Ceasar as spicy or dirty as you like.