THC Honey Walnut Brussel Sprouts
(Serves 2 People)
- ½ TBL Lemon juice
- 1 TSP of Farm and Florist Honey
- 8oz of fresh brussel sprouts
- 1 1⁄2 CUPS water
- 2 TBL butter
- 1⁄4 CUP coarsely chopped walnuts
Tips and Techniques
- Do not over char in the broiling phase. Keep an eye out as they will crisp up very quickly.
- Cook sprouts in boiling water to desired tenderness.
- Drain sprouts.
- While sprouts are resting comfortably in a collander, melt butter with honey in a saucepan.
- Stir in walnuts.
- Put sprouts in broil for 3 minutes to crisp up.
- Return sprouts to pan and stir to coat with sauce.
- Put sprouts back into oven under broil for 4 minutes until charred.
- Salt to taste and serve.
- The Pear juice will turn an extraordinary shade of Amber! It should be both sweet and tart.