Coconut Peanut Chicken Soup
(Serves 12 People)
¾ CUP smooth peanut butter
2 CUP low-sodium chicken broth
2 TBL madras curry paste
1 CAN unsweetened light coconut milk
4 TBL Farm and Florist CBD coconut oil
1 CAN fire-roasted diced tomatoes
2 CUP shredded rotisserie chicken
Tips and Techniques
- You may need to add more/less cooking time. Keep an eye out on your pan, heat, and the color of the peanut butter. It should look light brown and not too dark.
- An evenly heated pot will ensure proper caramelization throughout.
- In a large saucepan, whisk broth and curry paste. Heat over medium heat to boiling.
- Whisk in coconut milk and peanut butter, and simmer for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Stir in tomatoes (with liquid) and chicken, and cook until heated through. Season with kosher salt to taste. Sprinkle with chopped roasted peanuts and serve with lime wedges, if desired.
This dish should have a warm, sweet, rich flavor. Smooth, and rich.