ROASTED VEGGIE SALAD
(Serves 3 people)
- 1 bell pepper, chopped
- 1 LB sweet potato, skinned and chopped (455 g)
- 1 LB brussels sprouts, halved (455 g)
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 1 TSP fresh oregano
- 1 TSP salt
- 1 TSP pepper
- 3 TSP olive oil
- 1 CUP spinach, for salad base (40 g)
- 1 TBL feta cheese, to garnish
- 3 TSP of Farm and Florist CBD olive oil
- 2 TSP balsamic vinaigrette
- 1 TBL of Farm and Florist THC maple syrup
Tips and Techniques
- Use Butternut Squash for a sweeter flavor.
- Do not overcook the squash. Leave it Aldente.
- Preheat oven to 400ºF (200ºC).
- Combine all vegetables (except spinach) in large bowl and stir.
- Add salt, pepper, oregano, and olive oil for the salad and stir.
- Spread vegetables on baking sheet and bake for 40 minutes.
- To prepare the dressing, combine olive oil, balsamic vinaigrette, and maple syrup in a small bowl and stir until well-combined.
- In a bowl, add spinach and any other greens you prefer. Sprinkle roasted vegetables and feta cheese over the top.
- Drizzle dressing over salad.
Yam should taste smooth, but not mushy. Sharp and creamy taste. Sweet and tangy.