Rosemary Olive Oil Bread
(Serves 5 people)
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 CUP sugar
- 2/3 CUP of Farm and Florist CBD Olive Oil
- 2 TBL finely chopped rosemary
- 1 ½ CUP whole wheat pastry flour
- 1 TBL baking powder
- 1/2 TSP salt
Tips and Techniques
- Make sure it is piping serving.
- Ensure it is liquid enough, if not, slowly add water until admired consistency.
- Make sure the oven is hot enough prior to putting in
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Using an electric mixer, beat eggs at high speed for 30 seconds. Add sugar and continue to beat until mixture is very foamy and pale in color. With the mixer running, drizzle in the Farm and Florist Olive Oil. Fold in rosemary. In a separate bowl, combine flour, baking powder and salt. Add the dry ingredients to the egg mixture and combine gently.
- Divide batter among 12 medium muffin tins. Bake for 25 minutes, or until tops are golden brown and a tester comes out clean.
This special fall favourite should have a hearty and warm taste. This dish tastes best when served very warm and is served well as a next day option. Can be served with butter.