COCONUT WALNUT BANANA BREAD.
(Serves 12 People)
- ½ CUPS of Farm and Florist THC Coconut Oil
- 1 ½ CUPS (180 grams) all-purpose flour
- 1 CUP (215 grams) brown sugar
- 1 TSP baking soda
- ½ TSP ground cinnamon
- ½ TSP salt
- 2 large Eggs
- 1/3 CUP Whole Milk
- 1 CUP Mashed Banana (about 2 medium bananas)
- 1 CUP flaked or shredded Coconut
- ½ CUP Walnuts, chopped
Tips and Techniques
- You may need to add more/less cooking time. Keep an eye out on your pan, heat, and the color of the bread!
- An evenly heated oven will ensure proper caramelization and wellness throughout.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 9×5-inch loaf pan and line with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking soda, ground cinnamon, and salt. In a separate bowl, combine the melted coconut oil, eggs, milk and mashed bananas. Add to the dry ingredients and mix until a few streaks of flour remain. Add the coconut and walnuts and mix until incorporated.
- Dump batter into the prepared loaf pan. Bake until bread is brown and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, about 1 hour. Let cool 10 minutes in the pan, then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Store bread in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 5 days.
This dish should have a warm, sweet, rich flavor. Crunchy crust, and soft inside.