Cucumber Avocado Gazpacho
(Serves 3-5 people)
1 Small Avocado
1 Cucumber, peeled and de-seeded
1 TBL Onion, minced
1 TBL Farm and Florist THC Olive Oil
1 TBL Farm and Florist CBD Olive Oil
2 TBL Lime Juice
1⁄4 TSP Celtic Sea Salt
1⁄4 TSP Chili Powder
1 CUP Water
Smoked Paprika, to garnish
Tips and Techniques
- Strain before serving.
- Ensure it is liquid enough, if not, slowly add water until admired consistency.
- An evenly heated pan throughout will ensure proper caramelization throughout.
- Put Avocado, cucumber, onion, oil, lime juice, and water in a blender.
- Puree on high speed until smooth.
- Blend in salt and chili powder.
- Serve, garnishing with extra cucumber cubes and smoked paprika if desired.
This special summer favorite should have a smooth and refreshing. This dish tastes best when served cold, and is served well as a next day option.