(Serves 4-6 People)
2 TSP dried edible lavender buds
4 CUPS water
2 large lemons, juiced (about 1/4 cup, plus 2 Tbsp. juice)
5 TBL Farm and Florist CBD honey
**Ice cubes, for serving**
Tips and Techniques
- Ensure you do not overheat. It will create the Lavender to smoke and burn.
- Mix honey in BEFORE you add the ice.
- Place the lavender buds in a reusable or disposable tea bag, or in a cheesecloth pouch, and seal. Bring the water to a boil.
- Add the sealed bag of lavender. Steep for 10 to 15 minutes, then remove the sachet.
- Cool completely.
- Combine the lemon juice, chilled lavender water and our Farm and Florist CBD honey.
- Stir or shake to combine, and serve over ice.
The steeped lavender water will turn an extraordinary shade of pink! It should be both sweet and tart.