LEMON GARLIC SICILIAN SALMON.
(Serves 3 People)
½ LB of Salmon
1 TBL Lemon Juice
2 Cloves Garlic, Minced
1 TBL Farm+Florist Olive Oil
1/2 TSP Salt
¼ TSP Black Pepper
¼ TSP Oregano
¼ Crushed Red Pepper
1 TBL Chopped Parsley
Tips and Techniques
- You may need to add more/less cooking time. Keep an eye out on your pan, heat, and the color of the Salmon!
- An evenly heated oven will ensure proper caramelization and wellness throughout.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with foil. The piece of foil should be big enough to fold over and seal the fish.
- In a small bowl, add lemon juice, garlic and Farm+Florist Olive Oil. Whisk everything together.
- Place salmon onto prepared baking sheet.
- Pour the oil mixture over the salmon.
- Season with salt, pepper, oregano, and red pepper flakes.
- Fold the sides of the foil over the salmon. Make sure it is well sealed so the sauce does not leak.
- Place into oven and bake until cooked for about 20-25 minutes. (Baking time may vary slightly due to thickness of fish and your oven.)
- Open the foil and broil the fish for 2-3 minutes. Please, be careful not to burn the fish.
- Remove from the oven. Using a spoon pour some of the butter sauce left in the foil onto the salmon before serve. Then, garnish it with parsley.
This dish should have a zesty, fresh, light flavor. Ideally, paired best with a Pinot Gris.