HONEY LIME CHICKEN WINGS.
(Serves 3 People)
2 LB of Chicken Wings
1 TBL Lime Juice
2 Cloves Garlic, Minced
1 TBL Farm+Florist Honey
1/2 TSP Salt
1 TSP Sesame Seeds
¼ TSP Black Pepper
¼ TSP Scallions
1 TSP Chopped Parsley
Tips and Techniques
- Ensure you do not overheat, at a fast pace. It will create the wings to caramelize and burn.
- An evenly heated oven will ensure proper and accurate caramelization and wellness throughout.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl, add lime juice, garlic and Farm+Florist Honey. Whisk everything together.
- Place wings onto parchment paper.
- Pour the oil mixture over the wings.
- Season with salt, pepper, and scallions.
- Place into oven and bake until cooked for about 20-25 minutes. (Baking time may vary slightly due to the wings and your oven.)
- Garnish with Sesame Seeds and Parsley.
This wings should be sweet, crispy, and tangy. For an extra kick, use some of our F+F Hot Sauce!